When I was growing up, I remember a few occasions when my mom would do something “special” in the way of food, depending on what the occasion was…well, Halloween is perfect for it!
And here’s what I’m doing this year! Just click the images to go to the original recipes and posters!!!
None of these are any special recipes, just ideas I’ve collected for the kid’s packed school lunches…
- Banana halves with chocolate chip eyes
- String cheese with drawn on faces
- Orange with pumpkin face drawn on
- Orange cup with pumpkin face drawn on
- Apple slices with peanut butter and marshmallow “teeth”
- Cut-out sandwich (bat, pumpkin, etc.)
- Candy Corn (small, individual packages)
Cut Out Apple Slices from Jewels Of A Child – serve with caramel dip or Pumpkin Fluff!
Are you doing anything special for your kiddos? If so, what?